Published: 09:15 GMT Daylight Time - Thursday 03 May 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News Update #44
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe
UK: Council removes “God” from opening prayers
Gloucestershire has become the latest of at least 40 councils to either drop or “water down” the practice of saying prayers to open meetings, under pressure from secularist campaigners.
UK: London’s largest uni to ban alcohol to accommodate Muslim students
London Metropolitan University plans to impose a blanket ban on the sale of alcohol on campus to accommodate the "cultural sensitivity" of its Muslim students.
UK: Forced marriage campaign targets mosques in Scotland
A Muslim scholar has launched a campaign against forced marriage in Scotland amid concerns that many unwanted unions go unreported.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 2 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 2 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 30 September 2011 - 2 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 12 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 20 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 26 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 03 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 8Barnabas persecution update 10 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 9Barnabas persecution update 17 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 10Barnabas persecution update 24 May 2012 - 12 months ago