Published: 09:30 GMT Daylight Time - Thursday 02 August 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News Update #56
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe, Australia
Australia: Islamic school ordered to repay $9m for diverting public funds
Australia’s largest Islamic school has been ordered to pay back $9 million in public funds to the NSW government after it found millions in taxpayers' money had been diverted to the country's leading Muslim body.
UK: Immigrants with multiple wives could get more benefits, officials admit
Officials have admitted that polygamous households, of which there are an estimated 1,000 in Britain, could be handed more money under reforms to the welfare system.
Islamic Bank of Britain launches sharia-compliant savings account to rival top banks
The Islamic Bank of Britain has launched a top rate savings account open to non-Muslims, which uses deposits to invest in sharia-compliant companies.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 2 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 2 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 30 September 2011 - 2 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 12 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 20 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 26 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 03 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 8Barnabas persecution update 10 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 9Barnabas persecution update 17 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 10Barnabas persecution update 24 May 2012 - 12 months ago