Published: 09:30 GMT Daylight Time - Thursday 10 May 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News update #45
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, Australia
UK: Faith references “inappropriate” at work, judge tells Christian doctor
A Christian doctor sacked after emailing a prayer to colleagues lost his claim for unfair dismissal after a tribunal judge ruled that there was no place for religious references in the workplace.
Canada: Christian student suspended over Jesus T-shirt
A teenage student in Canada was suspended from school for wearing a T-shirt that reads "Life is Wasted Without Jesus".
Australian appeal court rules Muslim man should face jury after bias claim
The Court of Criminal Appeal has ruled against a Muslim defendant who claimed he could not get a fair trial by jury because of potential bias over his religious beliefs.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 2 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 2 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 30 September 2011 - 2 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 12 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 20 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 26 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 03 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 8Barnabas persecution update 10 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 9Barnabas persecution update 17 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 10Barnabas persecution update 24 May 2012 - 1 year ago