Published: 09:00 GMT Standard Time - Thursday 20 December 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News Update #76
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe, United States, Germany, Netherlands
US government agency hears about marginalisation of Christians in Western Europe
Subtle changes in law and policy are driving Christian expression out of the public square in Western Europe, according to reports heard by the US Helsinki Commission in Washington, D.C.
Extremist preacher Abu Qatada moves into new £450,000 home in London
Radical preacher Abu Qatada, whom the British government is trying to deport over bomb plot allegations, has moved into a new taxpayer-funded house in London worth £450,000.
German churches reinvigorated by converts from Iran
Churches in some of the most godless parts of Germany are witnessing a surge in attendance from Iranian immigrants who have converted from Islam to Christianity.
Controversy over “halal homes” renovations in Holland
Renovations in Amsterdam social housing apartments, nicknamed "halal homes" in the press, have sparked a political row in the Netherlands.
Islamist group targets America’s banks with cyber-attacks
The Bank of America and other financial institutions have been targeted with cyber-attacks following threats by an Islamic militant group.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #14 - 4 years ago
- 2Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #14 - 4 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 4 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 4 years ago
- 5Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #17 - 4 years ago
- 6Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #17 - 4 years ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 4 years ago
- 8Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 4 years ago
- 9Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #30 - 3 years ago
- 10Operation Nehemiah: News and Prayer Update #30 - 3 years ago