Published: 09:30 GMT Daylight Time - Thursday 21 June 2012
Operation Nehemiah: News update #51
Country/Region: United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, New Zealand
US: Two Christians in St. Louis receive death threats from Iran
An Iranian Christian convert and his pastor living in St. Louis, Missouri, have received death threats from Iran, apparently signed by a member of the Islamic Revolutionary Army.
Germany bans Islamist group amid nationwide raids
An Islamist group that has proclaimed war against democracy and threatened “unbelievers” has been banned by German authorities amid a clampdown on “dangerous extremists”.
UK: Primary schools praised for labelling four-year-olds “transgender”
Inspectors have praised infant schools for supporting their cross-dressing students, with children as young as four being labelled as “transgender”.
UK: Baroness Warsi and the “extremist” who went to Downing Street
A man who had once been a prominent activist in an extremist group that wants to overthrow Britain’s democracy and replace it with Islamic law was invited by Baroness Warsi to a function with the Prime Minister.
NZ: Casino worker disciplined for carrying Bible
A woman who works in an Auckland casino has faced a disciplinary hearing for carrying a Bible in her pocket; the company decided to take no further action against her.
Our magazine - Barnabas aid
- 1Barnabas weekly newsletter 02 March 2011 - 2 years ago
- 2Barnabas weekly newsletter 01 April 2011 - 2 years ago
- 3Barnabas weekly newsletter 30 September 2011 - 2 years ago
- 4Barnabas weekly newsletter 12 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 5Barnabas weekly newsletter 20 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 6Barnabas weekly newsletter 26 April 2012 - 1 year ago
- 7Barnabas weekly newsletter 03 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 8Barnabas persecution update 10 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 9Barnabas persecution update 17 May 2012 - 1 year ago
- 10Barnabas persecution update 24 May 2012 - 1 year ago