Published: 00:00 GMT Standard Time - Monday 07 January 2013
Christian Women in Pakistan
Pakistan is one of the most dangerous countries in the world to be a Christian woman. Often targeted because of both their gender and their faith, Christian women enjoy little or no protection.
Barnabas Aid provides support to individual women, families and communities who have been singled out for their Christian faith, for example, through free legal aid, shelter and financial support.
- 1Barnabas Aid Response to the Yale Center for Faith and Culture Statement - 5 years ago
- 2The Application of the Apostasy Law in the World Today - 6 years ago
- 3SCS 2006 - (Information) Living as a Christian Minority.pdf (1.3MB) - 7 years ago
- 4SCS 2004 - (Information) Christians in the Muslim World.pdf (1.5MB) - 9 years ago
- 5Acid attacks scar 13 Christians as 600 Muslims firebomb their village, vandalising at lea... - 4 years ago