Terms and conditions
The content of the pages of this website is provided as is, for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Every effort is made to check the accuracy of the information and stories contained in the website and our other publications. It is rare for errors to occur. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. In proceeding, you acknowledge that such information and materials may possibly contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Usually this website will not include links to other websites. Other websites sometimes link to this website. We have no control over other websites and links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the said linked website(s).
We welcome links to our website from churches and other such reputable groups who have a concern for the Persecuted Church. As a courtesy we would welcome a request and the opportunity to give our prior written consent.
Unless otherwise stated, the material in signed articles posted on the website represents the opinions of its author(s), and not necessarily those of the Barnabas Aid.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
We are happy for churches, groups and individuals to use our material for the purposes of raising awareness of the Persecuted Church, encouraging prayer and supporting Barnabas projects to bring practical aid to brothers and sisters in need. We would only ask that you acknowledge the source material as Barnabas Aid and not materially change the meaning, context or tone of the material. We expressly decline to have our material used for other purposes, including but not limited to, those counter to the aims stated in our distinctive, for third party publicity or as part of any political campaign.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, Scotland. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
When you donate, using our secure donations server, you can choose to donate either to the General Fund (so that your gift will be used where it is most needed) or to a specific project or country. Please specify the amount and the project or country (if applicable) you wish to donate to, fill in the card holder details and select if and how you wish to receive the latest news and updates from Barnabas Aid. Please also indicate whether you would like us to claim Gift aid* on the donation amount and if you require a printed receipt.
You can donate in UK Pounds - Sage Pay, US Dollars - Authorize, Australian Dollars - CommWeb or New Zealand Dollars - BBtech. You can check the exchange rate of your own currency on www.xe.com and enter the equivalent amount in UK pounds if you are based overseas.
Alternatively, we accept donations via PayPal from any region. Please see the note on "Other ways to donate and support Barnabas Aid" before making a payment in this way
Your donation will then be processed automatically through the payment service provider and you will receive an e-mail notification confirming that your donation has been processed.
||To donate in USD, AUD or NZD please follow the appropriate link at the top of the page.
||If the project chosen is sufficiently funded, we reserve the right to use designated gifts either for another project of a similar type or for another project in the same country.
||*For UK taxpayers, Gift aid is a straightforward way to maximise your giving at no additional cost. By selecting the appropriate button under the gift aid section, you are permitting us to reclaim the income tax paid on all your gifts - 25p for every pound donated (if you are a standard rate tax payer).
Donation refund procedure
In the UK, if you make a donation to us in error and would like a refund please e-mail the finance team at email@example.com. Alternatively please telephone us on 0800 587 4006 during normal office hours (Mon-Fri 09.15 to 17.00 GMT).
For anywhere else in the world please contact your local office.
Text Donations Terms and Conditions
1. You will be charged £3 plus one message at your standard network rate.
2. To increase the amount donated as set out by HMRC you can Gift Aid your donation. One way to do this is by accessing the link we send to your phone. Your standard data charges may apply.
3. Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully - Barnabas - and send your text message to the correct short code; 70007.
4. If your keyword and short code are valid, and your text message is received whilst this service is active you will be charged £3 via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a non-contract mobile phone.
5. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received after the service has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge; however, you will not be charged £3 and you will not be donating to Barnabas Aid.
All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
6. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford. If you are under 15 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us.
7. Barnabas Aid, Cymba (SMSshortcodes.co.uk) or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
8. This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 and T-Mobile users only. All major networks will pass £2.95 to the charity, with Virgin passing on less.
9. This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
10. The SMS service is provided by Cymba (www.SMSshortcodes.co.uk) if you have any queries regarding the service please contact Barnabas Aid at the following address:
9 Priory Row
For help telephone: 024 7623 1923
Thank you for donating